This is our flagship product and a game-changer in tracking systems because of its unique features.
It is a compact, waterproof, wearable tracking device which will work anywhere in the world, because you put your own SIM card in it, and it is the only device of its kind specifically designed for 3G bandwidth (which includes 2G/GSM).
The Sentinel ST1 Tracker can be used in water. It can auto-start. It will keep signalling to get successful satellite capture. If cell reception isn’t good, it will store up your position data and send it as soon as possible–no data gaps.
LX Group will be developing the ST1 tracking device.
ST1 can be used whenever other smart devices are not practical or not permitted.
- 80 mm x 50 mm x 20 mm (subject to change–may be smaller)
- 99g max (subject to change–may weigh less)
- GPS, aGPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou
- GSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900, WCDMA 850/900/1700/1900/21001
- Battery level indicator
- GSM/WCDMA indicator
- NAV status indicator
- If network connection is lost, position data is queued for sending
- Bluetooth programming and configuration
- ANT+ & Bluetooth pairing with sensors
- User replaceable battery
- User accessible SIM slot
- Waterproof casing
- Inductive charging
- Update interval (1 second to 21,600 seconds)
- Data storage interval (1 second to 21,600 seconds)
- Event specific features:
- race number
- track start date/time
- track end date/time